Categories
Intelwars Iran ISRAEL John Kerry Mohammad Javad Zarif

New evidence emerges contradicting defense of John Kerry over allegations he leaked info about Israeli operations

Audio of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif reveals he did not have knowledge about secret Israeli military operations until former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed details about the operations.

The new detail directly contradicts State Department’s defense after the bombshell allegation surfaced this week in the New York Times.

What is the background?

According to leaked audio of Zarif that surfaced last weekend, Kerry disclosed to him that Israel was responsible for more than 200 covert operations against Iranian interests in the Middle East. The New York Times did not provide additional context beyond what Zarif had claimed, aside from the detail that Kerry’s admission left Zarif astonished.

“Former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said,” the Times reported.

What are the new details?

The Washington Free Beacon commissioned a translation of the Zarif audio. They learned Zarif confirmed on the audio that he did not know Israel was responsible for certain military operations against Iranian interests until Kerry disclosed that fact.

From the Free Beacon:

[A]n independent translation of the audiotape commissioned by the Washington Free Beacon shows that Zarif went on to clarify that he had no prior knowledge of these Israeli strikes before Kerry told him.

“Kerry told me that Israel had launched 200 airstrikes against you [Iran],” said Zarif. “You didn’t know?” asked his interviewer. “No, no,” he replied.

How did Kerry and the State Dept. respond?

Both Kerry and the State Department denied the allegation — but invoked different explanations.

Kerry outright denied having disclosed the sensitive information, while the State Department claimed the information that Kerry allegedly disclosed was not secret, but available publicly.

“I can tell you that this story and these allegations are unequivocally false. This never happened — either when I was Secretary of State or since,” Kerry said.

“If you go back and look at press reporting from the time, this certainly was not secret, and governments that were involved were speaking to this publicly on the record,” State Department spokesman Ned Price said.

Share
Categories
act against humanity attacks damage done Disaster false flag Headline News Intelwars Iran ISRAEL Mohammad Javad Zarif Natanz nuclear program nuclear site SABOTAGE Saeed Khatibzadeh wake up War

Iran Vows To Respond To Israel’s Alleged Sabotage at Natanz Nuclear Site

Iran is promising to respond to alleged sabotage by Israel of the Natanz nuclear site. Iran’s foreign minister has issued a warning to Israel that an attack on the Natanz atomic site will not stop the country’s nuclear program.

Speaking alongside his Russian counterpart on Tuesday, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Israel had made a “very bad gamble” by sabotaging the Natanz nuclear site.

The underground Iranian nuclear facility at Natanz experienced a power outage on Sunday. Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh called the suspected Israeli sabotage “an act against humanity, because the damage done to the plant could have caused a disaster.

The foreign minister contended that Iran’s hand in the renegotiation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the now-abandoned 2015 pact limiting Tehran’s nuclear ambitions, had been strengthened by Israel’s sabotage. “The Israelis thought the attack will weaken our hand in the Vienna talks, but in contrary, it will strengthen our position,” Zarif said. -RT

Zarif also said that Natanz would continue to be an important nuclear enrichment site for Tehran. “I assure you that in the near future more advanced uranium enrichment centrifuges will be placed in the Natanz facility,” he stated.

Israel has not taken responsibility for the act.

Iran has labeled Israel’s alleged involvement in the attack on the nuclear site as an attempt to provoke Tehran and derail talks in Vienna. Those talks are said to have a goal of bringing Iran and the US back in line with the 2015 pact which President Donald Trump unilaterally left in 2018. If successful, crippling sanctions against Iran would be removed.

If Iran does follow through on its promise to retaliate against Israel for this action against the nuclear site, we could see an escalation that could lead to war.  With the ongoing tensions currently continuing to rise between Ukraine and Russia, global conflict seems inevitable.

Stay prepared and stay aware. Use your discernment and actively employ your critical thinking skills. It’s imperative at this point in history to understand what does and does not resonate with you. Choose morality and life over dogma and political slavery. We can unite to stop these wars, but it’s going to take more people choosing to not kill each other at the commands of their rulers.

The post Iran Vows To Respond To Israel’s Alleged Sabotage at Natanz Nuclear Site first appeared on SHTF Plan – When It Hits The Fan, Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You.

Share