– Chief Of Naval Operations “Looking Into” Possibility Ships Were Hacked: Tragedy struck the USS John S. McCain on Monday, when the destroyer collided with a merchant ship off the coast of Singapore, leaving 10 sailors missing and five injured. The US Navy is still struggling to find all of the remains of the missing … Read more
– McConnell Doubts “Trump Can Save Presidency” As Relationship “Disintegrates”: According to a new bombshell report from the NYT, the relationship between President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has “disintegrated” in recent week “to the point that they have not spoken to each other in weeks”, prompting the Kentucky senator to express doubts … Read more
– ESPN Pulls Asian Announcer Named Robert Lee To Avoid A Mass Triggering Event: We’ve been saying this a lot lately, but just when you thought the political climate in this country couldn’t get anymore wacky, ESPN has to go and pull an Asian-American announcer, who just happens to be named Robert Lee, off the … Read more
– Russia Vows “Inevitable Response” Over “Illegal” North Korea Sanctions: Yesterday, the Trump administration slapped a new round of sanctions on Chinese and Russian entities accused of aiding the North Korean nuclear program. The Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control said it would target 10 entities and six individuals who help already sanctioned people … Read more
Meanwhile in Scotland: The Police Apologizes to Muslims Because a Photo of a Puppy used in Crime-Fighting Campaign Sparked an Outcry23/08/2017 - Global News, Government, Intelwars, Islam, Muslims, Police, Politics, Scotland, Society
You really can’t make this stuff up! Meanwhile in Scotland the police have apologised to Muslims because their puppy offended them. pic.twitter.com/WmOa5XhN0J — Alois Irlmaier (@AloisIrlmaier) August 23, 2017 * * * PayPal: Donate in USD PayPal: Donate in EUR PayPal: Donate in GBP
UK: Seven police storm 73-year-old woman’s house to seize her ‘dangerous’ Yorkshire terrier ‘Alfie’ after he ‘chased delivery man and made him fall over’23/08/2017 - dogs, Global News, Government, Intelwars, Police, Politics, Society, U.K.
– Seven police storm 73-year-old woman’s house to seize her ‘dangerous’ Yorkshire terrier ‘Alfie’ after he ‘chased delivery man and made him fall over’: Seven police officers stormed a 73-year-old woman’s house and seized her ‘dangerous’ ten-year-old Yorkshire terrier Alfie after he chased after a delivery man. Claudia Settimo-Bovio, from Kingston in south west London, … Read more